3 Digital Marketing Strategies to Help Grow Your Business
Whether you own a business or are responsible for the marketing strategies for a business, you undoubtedly understand the importance of a digital marketing strategy. Some businesses decide to keep the digital strategy separate, while others combine the digital pieces with the traditional marketing strategy. Regardless of which you choose is right for you, it is easy to become overwhelmed with where to begin. In this post, I am going to discuss three digital marketing strategies that will help grow your business.
First, it is important to identify your audience and discover what digital platforms they are using. Reach your audience where they are and make it easy for them to find you. You can reach the audience at every stage in the buying cycle through various digital platforms.
- Social – Choose the platforms that make sense with your overall business goal and brand voice. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+
- Mobile – Don’t underestimate the importance of mobile. Mobile adoption is high and constantly growing. Neglecting mobile platforms is a huge missed opportunity.
- Online – Through targeted advertising and retargeting, it is possible to reach your current and potential customers, where they are. Online, on social platforms, on mobile devices and email. Through online campaigns you can provide special offers, strengthen your brand, educate the portions of your audience that know they need your service but don’t know what value you bring and introduce your business to those that might not know they need you yet.
- SEO/SEM – Make it as easy as possible for those looking for your product or service to find you through organic and paid search on the most popular search engines; Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Second, it is important to educate your audience, provide value and create a relationship with them. Give them an incentive to stay connected with you through valuable information and incentives to use your product or service.
- Create a blog – Sharing tips, helpful information and education for your audience with no direct incentive. Let your audience know you are a trusted source for information regarding the service or product you are providing. If they know they can trust you, they will be more likely to come back to you when it is the time to buy.
- Email campaigns – Having constant contact with your audience provides an opportunity to share information and unique offers.
- Social personas – Social platforms give the business a more personal side and encourages interaction. Two way communication makes the audience feel engaged and connected to you in a way traditional advertising cannot do.
- Web presence – Make sure your website accurately represents your business and the value you bring to your customers. Also, make sure your web site is indexed on the search engines through SEO. If people cannot find your site, they won’t know your value.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, create clear and measurable digital goals that align with overall business goals and are “trackable”. This makes measuring ROI more attainable. You can easily track any of the digital marketing pieces mentioned above. Knowing how effective your advertising efforts are coupled with the ability to test in an effort to constantly improve is a huge benefit of digital marketing.
- Google analytics –URL tracking, traffic patterns and referring sources are easy to identify and quantify. With Google Analytics, these tools are free; however, other companies like Omniture, Adobe and Webtrends offer paid services that provide more in depth reporting.
- Facebook analytics – Tracking engagement, likes, shares and total reach helps to easily gauge the effectiveness of your Facebook interactions.
- Sprout Social/Sumall.com – Analyze social traffic patterns and the importance of the conversation between you, as a business, and your customers. These tools combine metrics from multiple social platforms and presents them in a easy to understand format.
However you decide to tackle your digital strategy, make sure you keep your audience at the center. Find them where they are, give them an incentive to keep in touch with you and make sure you can measure your efforts. Following these three strategies will help your business grow and will help strengthen the connection with your audience.
To provide the best possible result oriented solutions available we have created the following websites and divisions to work in unision and under the umbrella of RCS Technology Soltutions, LLC : RCS Online Solutions , RCS Digital Marketing, RCS SEO Solutions , RCS Website Solutions , The Best Website Company , The Best Internet Marketing Company , RCS Managed IT Services, RCS Computer Solutions Besides that we have dedicated services for Boston, Massachusetts as well including The Best Website Company Boston & The Best SEO Company Boston . RCS Technology Solutions, LLC is powered by Digital Marketing and Website Expert Ronald Couming who has been providing expert solutions for more than a decade. Please contact us with any questions or help regarding our services fees at 001-978-606-5432 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Link: http://blog.fusionfarm.com/blog/3-digital-marketing-strategies-to-help-grow-your-business