6 Tips About SEO That You Need to Know
You can’t sell to people if you don’t attract their interest first. SEO helps you put out the “welcome” sign. Read on for some easy SEO tips that can give your website a big boost right now.
It’s important to remember that your website has to impress both search engines and people, and while these tactics coincide in some respects, they diverge in important ways. In the end, it’s people who buy your products or services.
These easy SEO tips will build your reputation with people and algorithms:
1. Improve Your Visitor’s Experience
Google judges the quality of your site by things such as how long searchers stay on your site. You have to offer sterling content, but you also have to make it easily accessible.
If you make sure your website loads quickly, your home page is uncluttered, is visually appealing, and your site is easy to navigate, you’ll own the keys to customer and search engine hearts.
2. Think Optimum, Not Overkill
Too much of a good thing will put you on the outs with search engines, especially with Google. New algorithms are designed to suss out the intent behind your efforts. They can tell if you’re doing the right stuff for the wrong reasons, and they will punish you.
- Keyword Stuffing: Keywords provide the language where you meet up with searchers, but cramming them into your text right and left does not give you more “search points.” It simply makes your content hard to read. Phrase your text naturally, and people will actually want to read it.
- Faux-Guest Blogging: Matt Cutts, Google’s Webspam guru, is on a tear about this right now. Guest blogging has great value to build links, and that builds SEO. It can also give provide excellent content for your audience, but promoting unsolicited “guest blogs” purely to build links is very frowned upon.
Again, remember that SEO is built on quality and relevance, not quantity.
3. Optimize Blog Images
Images that aren’t content-relevant and visually interesting are wasted. Instead, use these easy SEO tips to get real value from your images:
- Use descriptive words in file names.
- Use descriptive words in your alt text.
- Remember the caution against keyword stuffing. That applies here as well.
Relevance and well-targeted descriptors will improve your search results.
4. Mobile is Important – Go Mobile Friendly ASAP
Maybe you’ve read the predictions where mobile search could eclipse desktop-based search by the end of this year. If your website isn’t optimized for mobile, it’s time to optimize ASAP, especially if you’re a local business.
Most mobile searchers are looking for local, immediate information – store hours, an address, price comparisons – not conducting in-depth research or making purchases. If you’re not a local-focused business, mobile is less urgent. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go mobile-friendly as soon as possible.
For now, you can:
- Speed up your website’s load time. Your non-mobile visitors will appreciate that, too, and it will help improve your SEO.
- Consider a more responsive website design. Use your analytics to see which pages mobile searchers are visiting now, use them as test pages and track results.
- Simplify the small-screen experience with fewer click options, rather than showing all your navigation or sharing buttons.
- Eliminate or limit overlay ads that make mobile navigation difficult.
5. Diversify Your Tactics
Dr. Peter J. Meyers suggested this as the top priority among easy SEO tips for 2013, and it’s just as relevant now. He’s talking about your:
- Anchor text.
- Traffic sources.
- Marketing approach.
- Entire point of view.
It’s time to cast fresh eyes upon your website. Get a second, professional opinion.
6. Leverage Remarketing
Wordstream’s Larry Kim knows a few things about SEO. His top pick for “actionability” is to make strategic use of remarketing. Why is this important? Organic SEO typically draws visitors who are new to your brand, so direct conversion rates are very low.
Remarketing allows you to stay in front of those visitors as they continue their travels around the internet. Staying top of mind, and all that. Remarketing is a form of paid search, but it can be well worth the investment.
To provide the best possible result oriented solutions available we have created the following websites and divisions to work in unision and under the umbrella of RCS Technology Soltutions, LLC : RCS Online Solutions , RCS Digital Marketing, RCS SEO Solutions , RCS Website Solutions , The Best Website Company , The Best Internet Marketing Company , RCS Managed IT Services, RCS Computer Solutions Besides that we have dedicated services for Boston, Massachusetts as well including The Best Website Company Boston & The Best SEO Company Boston . RCS Technology Solutions, LLC is powered by Digital Marketing and Website Expert Ronald Couming who has been providing expert solutions for more than a decade. Please contact us with any questions or help regarding our services fees at 001-978-606-5432 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Link: http://groovedigitalmarketing.com/easy-seo-tips/